Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Cheap Eats in Tulsa

I'm always on the look-out for good places to eat that don't cost too much money. I like a good meal, but I don't want to drop $50 on a Tuesday night when the boys are climbing all over me and flinging salsa on Gentry. So, I've started looking for restaurants that offer a weekly special - here is the list. I'll keep it updated as I discover new specials and please send me your additions:

Monday:
  • Large one-topping pizza at Mazzio's for $6.99
  • Chicken-fried steak at KFC for $1.99 (I know, I said "good" food)
Tuesday:
  • "$10 Tuesdays" at Pie Hole Pizzeria on 15th street. This is a great place to grab a pizza, but it is very small (4 tables?). Garth Brooks sat next to us one night. On Tuesdays, you can get a large one-topping pizza, or a medium "gourmet" pizza for $10.
Wednesdays:
  • "$3 Dollar Burger Nights" at McNellie's Public House downtown. This is essentially a $6 dollar burger for $3. This is a good place to eat, lots of space, but Wednesdays are popular nights.

to be continued....

No comments: